TDC TEAM EVALUATIONS/AUDITIONS for 2019-2020 Season
Wednesday June 26, 2019 OR Friday July 19, 2019
TDC dance and acro team and pre-team evaluations and auditions will be held on Wednesday June 26, 2019 and Friday July 19, 2019.
Pick one of the dates to attend.
Please take note of new age and ability levels added for next season starting with kindergarten through age 18.
There is a registration form to fill out as well as an informational page to help you choose the correct audition times for your age and ability. You may turn in the form to the front desk or scan and email it to [email protected].
All current team members must be evaluated this season as well as all new or prospective team members.
Audition/Evaluation fee of $15 per student.
About Our Team:
TDC offers an award winning, intensive competitive team program in which students who are more serious about making a commitment or career out of dance can excel. This team is offered by invitation of the director or audition only. This experience requires a serious commitment of time by the dancers who choose to participate and a financial commitment for their parents. Competitive classes are offered in tap, jazz, hip hop, lyrical, acrobatics and musical theater. Students are encouraged to compete in multiple styles of dance in order to become well rounded dancers.
- A minimum of 2 hours of ballet (one recital class and one technique class) per week is required for all team students in addition to their competitive classes
- There are 3-4 mandatory regional competitions between March and May per season
- Nationals are typically every other year per director discretion and are also mandatory
- July summer classes and August team dance camp are a mandatory requirement each season
- Class attendance will be closely monitored-students who do not maintain regular appropriate class attendance records will be removed from the team at any point in the season per director’s discretion. Excessive sitting in the front of the classroom due to illness or injury does not count as attending class and will not be tolerated.
- All students and parents must sign a contract each season agreeing to the above terms and the financial and attendance commitments set forth in the contract.